- There would be high chairs, and a little nook with toys for the roaming variety of little bean
- Comfy couches, powerpoints,wifi
- Hot chocolates made from real melted chocolate
- Tea would be loose leaf
- Free refills
- Cakes would be small - no one need brick-sized wads of the stuff
- Food mainly vegetarian, with options available for the dairy/egg/gluten-free proportion of the population
- Magazines! Games! Pens and scribbling paper!
- Wheel chair accessible toilets and a separate baby change room
...if anyone happens to know of such a magical place, let me know.