Sunday, July 29, 2012

Made On The Left

I love markets. I love craft. It should only follow (rabbits and hats, people!) that I love craft markets.

I stumbled upon the Made On The Left market in the basement of the State Theatre Centre today, and came back with

 A cartography letter set from Small Things

 A fishing game from Mollydag Made (seek her out, she makes the BEST toys)

 A necklace from Micalu Tangled Fork Designs

I had a lot of fun wandering around the stalls, generally admiring people's creativity. I'm quite thrilled by all the pretty, clever, quirky and squee-worthy things that fellow Perthlings are producing at the moment. It was lovely to see the theatre being put to a different use as well: I know they do shows down in the basement, but this was the first chance I'd had to take a peek down there. 

Some more photos from the event, including myself, reflected in the mirrored ceiling.


No comments:

Post a Comment